Camping & Pods
Camping & Glamping with stunning views over the Mawddach Estuary.
Bwlchgwyn Farm camp site is an elevated, uncommercialised unique camp site, with the most breathtaking views over the Mawddach Estuary to Barmouth harbour, Snowdonia mountain range and the Llyn Peninsula and out to sea.
Please support us by booking direct through our online booking system!
Check availability for Campsite Pitches & Pods (minimum 2 nights stay)
Enjoy a BBQ and a glass of wine, with family and friends watching the sun setting over the bay.
All pitches have sea views but the higher you go the better the view.
Facilities include free ladies and men’s modern hot showers and toilets, indoor washing up area, washing machine, tumble dryer and WIFI available.
A limited amount of hook-ups available.
We now have 2 Family Pods at Bwlchgwyn that can sleep up to 5 people. They are fully insulated and double-glazed, electric socket and lights, T.V/DVD, and also a veranda that overlooks the Mawddach estuary, Diffwys mountain range and the pretty Barmouth harbour. The new way of camping but without the tent! Bring all your camping gear as normal, BBQ & picnic table provided.
- No pets allowed in the pods.
- Strictly no smoking in the pods.
- Free showers and toilets close by.
- Arrivals: Admissions between 11am and 7.30pm
- Departures: Pitches must be vacated before 10:30am.
- Early Arrivals or late stays: BY ARRANGEMENT charges apply.
- Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival.
- NO refunds within 30 days of arrival. Bookings non transferable.
- Card payment facilities available or book online for discount.
- Toilets and Showers free on camping site.
Prices are based on pitch size and include 2 adults and 1 appropriate sized tent
|Adults- (extra)||£5 pppn|
Add on’s per night:
|Electric Hook-up.||£3.50 per night|
|Tent Extensions/ Awnings||£3/4 per night|
|Gazebo (2.5m x 2.5m maximum)||£5 per night|
|Additional Cars||£3 per night|
|Dogs (must be kept on a lead at all times)||£2 per night|
|Visitors cars, please report to reception and park in the car park. Visitor must vacate by 9pm.||£5.00 per car|
|Charging of mobile phones/ laptops etc….
Kiln dried wood
Kindling 2kg bags
Wood to be purchased from the farm only (as it leaves no mess)
£4.00 per night
£6 – per bag
£2.50 – per bag
WIFI NOW AVAILABLE
- 1 hour £2.50
- 1 day £5.00
- 7 days £15.00
Washing machine and tumble dryer available(chargeable)
- No commercial vans permitted unless by prior arrangement.
- Bank Holiday- Minimum 3 night stay only.
- Large groups only accepted after telephone consultation discussing the type of booking required.
- Large groups will always be required to pay a deposit of £20 in cash from each member which will be held until departure subject to management discretion. Please remind us if you have camped here previously.
- Single occupancy rates on request.
- Please ensure you have adequate/substantial tent pegs.
FIREPITS & BBQS ONLY (CAMP FIRES NOT PERMITED)
STRICTLY NO ELECTRIC HEATERS IN AWNINGS
STRICTLY NO LOUD MUSIC AFTER 10.30PM
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER CAMPERS
All cars parked at owners risk along with
All Tourers / Motorhomes/ Tents
Terms and Conditions:
- All pitches must be vacated by 10:30am
- No Tarpaulins
- Payment accepted by cash or debit card
- Camp Fires in fire pits and must be off the ground wood to be purchased from the farm only
- Strictly all children must be accompanied by an adult in the shower block/washing up area
- Strictly NO Dogs allowed in toilets, shower blocks or kitchen.
- No liability will be accepted for loss or damage to any vehicle or property.
- We are a working farm therefore children must be monitored at all times.
- Any customer found to be causing a disturbance will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Dogs must be kept controlled at all times or on a leash, and strictly not left in cars or tents on their own
- The management accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by inclement weather, it is up to individuals to asses the conditions during their stay or before arrival.
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove anyone from our campsite
. We advise you to take out holiday insurance cover incase of any unforseen ssues leading you to cancel your booking.