Camping & Pods
Camping & Glamping with stunning views over the Mawddach Estuary.
Bwlchgwyn Farm camp site is an elevated, uncommercialised unique camp site, with the most breathtaking views over the Mawddach Estuary to Barmouth harbour, Snowdonia mountain range and the Llyn Peninsula and out to sea.
Please support us by booking direct through our online booking system!
Check availability for Campsite Pitches & Pods (minimum 2 nights stay)
Enjoy a BBQ and a glass of wine, with family and friends watching the sun setting over the bay.
All pitches have sea views but the higher you go the better the view.
Facilities include free ladies and men’s modern hot showers and toilets, indoor washing up area, washing machine, tumble dryer and WIFI available.
A limited amount of hook-ups available.
We now have 2 Family Pods at Bwlchgwyn that can sleep up to 5 people. They are fully insulated and double-glazed, electric socket and lights, T.V, and also a veranda that overlooks the Mawddach estuary, Diffwys mountain range and the pretty Barmouth harbour. The new way of camping but without the tent! Bring all your camping gear as normal, picnic table provided.
- No pets allowed in the pods.
- Strictly no smoking in the pods.
- Free showers and toilets close by.
- Arrivals: Admissions between 12am and 7.30pm
- Departures: Pitches must be vacated before 10:30am.
- Early Arrivals or late stays: BY ARRANGEMENT charges apply.
- Full payment required 30 days prior to arrival.
- NO refunds within 30 days of arrival. Bookings non transferable.
- No alterations to booking within 2weeks of holiday commencement.
- Card payment facilities available or book online via our booking system.
- Toilets and Showers free on camping site.
Prices are based on pitch size and include 2 adults and 1 appropriate sized tent
|Adults- (extra)||£5 pppn|
Add on’s per night:
Please note : Electric Pitches are optional so you have to add it on if required !
|Electric Hook-up.||£6.00 per night|
|Tent Extensions/ Awnings||£5 per night|
|Gazebo (2.5m x 2.5m maximum)||£5 per night|
|Additional Cars||£5 per night|
|Dogs (must be kept on a lead at all times)||£2 per night|
|Visitors cars, please report to reception and park in the car park. Visitor must vacate by 9pm.||£5.00 per car|
Kiln dried wood
Kindling 2kg bags
Wood to be purchased from the farm only (as it leaves no mess)
|£4.00 per night
£6 – per bag
£5.00 – per bag large
FREE WIFI AVAILABLE
Washing machine and tumble dryer available(chargeable)
Please be aware we are a terraced site
Motorhome pitches Front 1 & 2 Bryn 6 hardstanding (no motorhomes over 7.5m long)
Small motorhomes (2-4berth) Bryn 2/ Bryn 4 /Bryn 5/ Horseshoe 5 & 5a (grass pitches) Sunset view/Front1 & 2, , Bryn 6
- No commercial vans permitted unless by prior arrangement.
- Bank Holiday- Minimum 3 night stay only.
- Large groups only accepted after telephone consultation discussing the type of booking required.
- Large groups will always be required to pay a deposit of £20 in cash from each member which will be held until departure subject to management discretion. Please remind us if you have camped here previously.
- Single occupancy rates on request.
- Please ensure you have adequate/substantial tent pegs.
FIREPITS & BBQS ONLY (CAMP FIRES NOT PERMITED)
STRICTLY NO ELECTRIC HEATERS IN AWNINGS or CHARGING OF ELECTRIC CARS. (There is a Car charging point in Fairbourne please ask at reception)
STRICTLY NO LOUD MUSIC AFTER 10.30PM
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER CAMPERS
All cars parked at owners risk along with
All Tourers / Motorhomes/ Tents
Terms and Conditions:
- All pitches must be vacated by 10:30am
- No Tarpaulins
- Payment accepted by cash or debit card
- Last minute bookings paid for in full and Non refundable.
- Full payment required 1 month prior to arrival
- No alterations of your booking within 2 weeks of date of arrival.
- Cancellations more than 1 month prior to arrival will be fully refunded.
- Electric pitches are 16amp only , Camping equipment only . (no household kettles,cooking facilities etc )
- Camp Firepits can be hired or bring your own which must be off the ground, wood to be purchased from the farm only. Strictly NO open fires on the ground any damage to the grass due to this will be charged for.
- Strictly all children under 12years must be accompanied by an adult at all times especially in the shower blocks/washing up area. Parents and gaurdians are fully responsable for their children at all times whilst on the campsite and farm, keeping your children in sight and hearing of your camping area.
- For your childrens safety please do not let them ride their bikes/scooters etc on gravelled areas.
- The use of Firearms,crossbows,catapults BBguns, sling shots,lasers,Drones and simular items are strictly prohibited.
- Strictly NO Dogs allowed in toilets, shower blocks or kitchen area.
- No liability will be accepted for loss or damage to any vehicle or property.
- We are a working farm therefore children must be monitored at all times.
- Any customer found to be causing a disturbance will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Dogs must be kept controlled at all times or on a leash, and strictly not left in cars or tents on their own or left to roam free.
- The management accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by inclement weather, it is up to individuals to asses the conditions during their stay or before arrival & bring strong tent pegs !
- Physical or verbal abuse towards staff and other Park users will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate eviction from the site whether under the influence of alcohol or not. We have a Zero tolerance policy with the use of illegal drugs the police will be informed.
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove anyone from our campsite
. We advise you to take out holiday insurance cover incase of any unforseen issues leading you to cancel your booking.