Covid 19 and Bwlchgwyn Farm
We are taking as many measures as possible to keep our Visitors as safe as possible whether Camping , staying in our Cottages or Pony Trekking.
Until rulings change we ask you to wear a face mask and keep a safe 2 metre distance where physically possible especially in any enclosed area where there are other persons and at reception . All payments are taken by card . Hand sanitiser is readily available for your use.
There is a system for maintaining social distancing where necessary and even inside any toilet block . Keep an eye on government advice and only travel if it’s safe to do so and in line with government guidelines. It goes without saying that you should not travel to Bwlchgwyn Farm if you have any symptoms linked with coronavirus. If restrictions allow for you to travel, make sure you take all the precautions you need in order to keep yourself and those around you safe bringing any PPE with you that you may require.
- For health and safety reasons, campers are not allowed to have day visitors onto their pitches – please meet family and friends off-site so we can limit the number of people on our campsites.
- There will be signs as a common sense reminder to keep two metres from other people.
- Facility blocks will have deep cleans each day and guidance on how many people the wash up area can accommodate at one time will be displayed.
- We will be asking campers to wear a face covering whilst in the facility blocks, where possible.
- Touring Caravans, Motorhomes we’d ask that if you are able to use your own facilities in your unit, you do so as much as possible – this will help us manage demand and queuing. Campers will also be able to pitch their own toilet tent on their allocated pitch.
- There will be additional cleaning measures in place across our campsites including high contact areas.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the premises. Hand sanitiser by the entrance for your use.
- Please wear a mask in reception areas
- Keep to the safe 2m distance where its physically possible.
- Hats are cleaned after each rider , and we ask our clients to wear riding gloves for the reins which you can bring with you or purchase from us at £3.50 per pair.